You can count on us to professionally install your new carpets. We can only install carpeting that was purchased from our store. Please call or visit our store today for product and service availability.
Don’t miss our $40 / room carpet installation with select carpet. *(please read our conditions)
Bob’s Floors carpet flooring installation professionals and contractors are local, licensed, and insured.
Our carpet installation service is backed by a lifetime warranty on labour, including seams, restretches and stair work. So rest easy knowing we’ve got you covered.
See our selection of carpet in-store to find the perfect look for your room.
Do I qualify for the $40 / room installation?
Please read the conditions of our $40 / room carpet install.
- Within 10km of 904 Ironwood St., Campbell River (by road, excludes Quadra Island)
- Minimum purchase of 12 lineal ft (144 sqft) of in-stock carpet only
- Includes standard under pad
- The area must be completely clear of furniture, beds and shelving without anything in the way.
- Square/rectangle, flat rooms only (Curved walls are a surcharge and no abnormal cutting)
- Max one closet per room or hallway
- Excludes boats and travel trailers
**Does not include:**
Removal of existing flooring, delivery, stairs, flooring repairs, furniture or beds moving, baseboard removal or re-install, binding, transitions or disposal.
How Does Carpet Installation Work?
- Choose your carpet
- Provide your measurements or have us measure
- Clear the rooms where work is done
- Remove old flooring
- Install new flooring
Commonly Asked Questions:
How much does it cost?
Carpet type, padding and installation are the three main factors that go into the total cost of replacing your carpet.
Bob’s Floors offers $40 / room carpet installation *(within Campbell River) with qualifying carpet, so your overall cost will be based on the style and construction of the carpet type plus the thickness and density of the carpet pad you choose.
The carpet will cost about $1 – $6 per square foot, plus the cost of padding.
Will you install carpet I’ve purchased elsewhere?
Unfortunately, we will only install carpet from our store as we can guarantee its quality.
What’s the best kind of carpet?
You can use any carpet in any room, but here’s what we recommend based on our customer preferences:
- Texture or twist carpet works great in bedrooms and living spaces.
- Patterned carpet is most often used in bedrooms, living areas, offices, and stairs.
- Loop or Berber carpets work well in bedrooms, living spaces, offices, and stairs. However, pet claws can snag loop and Berber carpet, so it may not be the best choice if you have furry friends.
Our carpet collections come with warranties ranging from 5 to 25+ years of coverage for stains and wear and tear. Professional cleaning every 12 to 18 months is required for warranty coverage.
All our carpet installations are also covered by a lifetime labour warranty, including seams, restretches and stair work.
What can be included in our Carpet Installation service?
- Your choice of carpet and carpet pad
- New carpet installation
- Rip up and haul away your old flooring
- Basic Stairs
- Professional in-home flooring measure*
- Basic furniture moving**
- Lifetime labour warranty
How long will it take?
Installation times vary depending on where your carpet is being installed and the job’s complexity. Most carpet installations can be completed within one working day, but consult with your installer when your appointment is scheduled for a more accurate time frame.